Subject: [Leica] DMR at 1600 iso
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 14:23:29 2005

In a message dated 9/30/2005 4:20:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:

It's  ludicrous that Leica, the company that gave the world
the useable  rangefinder, and, for that matter, the concept of low-light
photography,  should have difficulty supplying that.

Rob's stuff at 800 looks pretty good to me, and he says the stuff  prints
nicely.  I have to take his side here, because I have several of  Rob's
prints,
and I can tell you,  I trust his judgement of results.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana