Subject: [Leica] little drummer boy
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 29 19:57:17 2005

Don, this was a grab shot while I was  working on the tuba essay a few weeks
ago.

http://www.sonc.com/band_practice/index.htm

I am attracted to the  shot but not in love with it.  The light of course,
is
what makes it more  than an average (for me) shot. What made me pull it out
is this excellent shot  from another photog on another  list

http://digital-journal.net/gallery/index.php?id=89

Love  inspiration!

In a message dated 9/29/2005 9:28:34 P.M. Central Daylight  Time,