Subject: [Leica] kali...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Sep 28 19:20:20 2005

Steve,
There is nothing more that I can say that others have already said. I can
tell you that posting pictures of my mother as the immediate family came to
terms with the inevitable decision was tremendously cathartic. Probably the
hardest thing a physician needs to learn is how to say goodbye when your
entire being is sceaming to the patient not to give up, not to go into that
good night.
 With prayers and remembrance,
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com