Subject: [Leica] 1955
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Sep 27 21:18:31 2005

My hat off to Alastair (and Tom and the other helpers) who have been at
it for 5 years. I really hope that we manage to mount a proper
exhibition or publication, but even if we don't, a lot has already been
achieved. For my own 2005 submissions, I do not have as many images to
choose from as in prior years, since most of my shooting has been with
the DSLR. But I must confess that at times I have put a Leica lens on
the Canon with the express purpose of getting some images that would be
eligible for FOM2 :-)

Nathan