Subject: [Leica] 1955
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Sep 27 04:25:30 2005

1955: 50 years ago: the Leica M was in its infancy and Edward Steichen
opened The Family of man Exhibition in NYC. Here at the LUG we have a
project which has been running for 4.8 years and now there are only 5
weeks left: I have been working to have the FOM2 exhibition go
"somewhere". After recent discussions, I"ve sent a promotional pack to
Aperture. We have 400 wonderful images and there will be another 100
chosen this year. It is your last chance to be involved: your last
chance to be part of a LUG project, which has managed to last 5 years:
I'm amazed and so should you be.

Come now, you own the camera, you live in the family of man: get images
of the world around you organized and in: give it a go.

Cheers in nagging

Alastair

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] 1955)