Subject: [Leica] yellements
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Sep 27 17:17:04 2005

At 06:49 PM 9/27/2005, you wrote:
>sample Apalachicola'
>s,"  the guy said, No, these are the best oysters in the world, from
>Louisiana.
>
>Regards,
>Sonny

Don't cry yet.  I'm sure they've suffered the same in the long lost
past and they'll be back better than ever.  When I was growing up in
Dothan, Alabama, there was an oyster bar that was disguised as an
abandoned gas station.  You'd go in and sit at the counter and they
would load up an old cafeteria tray from the high school with oysters
on the half shell - from Apalachicola.  As long as you could keep
eating, they'd keep filling the cafeteria trays.  The wimps had
cocktail sauce and crackers but the true oyster lovers just slurped
them down.  The only other thing they had to eat were hot dogs, in
case somebody came in who didn't eat oysters, but I would never have
eaten one of those hot dogs.  I think they had been around for awhile ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com