Subject: [Leica] No TV
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 26 10:30:59 2005

At my new place to stay I don't have a television. There's not a
television on the whole boat and I don't miss it at all.

But once a week, sometimes twice a week, some groups stop by for a
concert. This week the group "Brelsk" came by. The singer had just
translated Jacques Brell to Norwegian and he was a worth performer of
the same.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v38_0004

So this is basically my living-room entertainment system.

Daniel