Subject: [Leica] A Monday flower
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 26 10:14:13 2005

Last night I had a dream that my cat, who disappeared 5 months and 1
week ago, crept out from under the car (where he used to wait when it
rained) and came home.

Sorry Tina and BD. I know it's painful. Simon, my son, just a minute
ago asked when we were going to get another cat. I might be too old to
handle losing one again.

Reminds me, as if I ever forgot, of the sorrows in Louisiana, Alabama,
Georgia and now Texas.

Take care, everyone.

Daniel