Subject: [Leica] microfocuser
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sun Sep 25 18:55:35 2005

Robert- The microfocuser I have has a thin rectangular outline that you
focus on before proceeding. When you have done this, and look thru the
eyepiece- I see the mirror surface- with all its fine scratches and
reflections- and the image from the negative is very difficult to
discern- unlike the other grain scope I have mentioned. This is the
difficulty I have- seeing the grain against the fixed mirror I'm
looking at thru the eyepiece. Stasys