Subject: [Leica] My socks
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Sep 25 15:28:55 2005

Yep, San Francisco IS flat but they have investigated in a gravity
distortion field that plays Hobb with knees. I know this for a fact.
Even the parts that APPEAR flat are, in fact, inclines and usually go
downhill so that extra bit of jarring can do  you in.

I'm not an LHSA member any more but maybe I can peer into SF from
across the Bay. My M's are already standing up all perky, straps at
the ready, Tri-X close at hand.

Have fun!

Adam