Subject: [Leica] My socks
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 25 15:13:08 2005

On 9/25/05 1:42 PM, "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com> typed:

> Mark,
> Congratulations on shooting the Kodachromes. Turn around times will be
> something approaching two weeks if all goes well. Put some Provia or
> Ektachrome through your M's, they will appreciate the feeding. A little
> variety in the diet is a good thing, a little color for digestion and a
> good
> glossy coat is what I say.
>  Sorry that I can not meet you in San Francisco this LHSA. I had intended
> be there, but family issues prevail as they should.
>  Pictures, send pictures.
>  Don
> don.dory@gmail.com

I have a roll of Agfaphoto ASA 50 slide film which should be weird enough
and some jacked up Kodak color 100 chrome. VS or VC something. For Neon
Skies.
If the Kodachrome is really two weeks then I think I miss my deadline with
Bill Grimwood which is an even dozen days away (the 7th) so some E6 backup
is always nice. But I bet you're being a tad pessimistic I hear there's some
guy in Seattle just north of me who will run the stuff in what used to be a
crack trailer. Wears one of those white paper mouth and nose masks.

San Francisco is flat right? The warranty on my knees expired first day of
summer.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon