Subject: [Leica] What causes blocked up shadow?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Sep 21 23:23:02 2005

Me too, but since Uncle Ted is on vacation, I will stand in for him. Not
that I am 1/1000th as good as he is, and that no doubt it's my flaw that
the picture have godawful shadow, but I can hear Uncle Ted now, saying

"I just aim my (M7), use the autoexposure mode, check to see if the shutter
speed is within range, and shoot."

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] What causes blocked up shadow?)
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] What causes blocked up shadow?)