Subject: [Leica] Anisquam
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Sep 21 07:57:26 2005

I'm going to have to find myself a lighthouse, Jim.

I'd never show my shots to you though. Not until I was please with them
myself.

There are several around Gothenburg: Vinga, Trubaduren ... they all
have names (7 in all, I think). I guess I'm going to have to make the
rounds. I've never done it before, despite all these years of living
around them.

Daniel