Subject: [Leica] a couple of questions regarding scanning..........
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Sep 21 05:28:30 2005

Bill,
It depends on the size of the scan.

If the scan size is the same on the CD-RW and on the DVD, then it
makes no difference. If they figure they have so much more room on a
DVD that they can afford to put on larger scans, then I'd go with the
DVD.

Same thing for enlargements. If the scan size is large enough to make
the enlarged print you want, just go with the CD-RW. If the size you
want is larger than what they scanned in at, then go with the negative
(they'll probably just scan it in again at a larger size, who knows?)

Daniel