Subject: [Leica] Depth of field at f/2 (50mm)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Sep 17 23:30:46 2005

You don't have to push the film, just buy a film that is rated higher
anyway (Neopan 1600 comes to mind). For all practical purposes, Neopan
1600 is equal to 400TX when it comes to grain etc (personally, I think
it's better, not worse).

There's Delta 3200 too, but in my experience, Neopan 1600 is a safer
bet. It more or less works out of the box.

Otherwise ... if you don't like a tripod you could get a monopod ...
or take yoga lessons :-)

Daniel