Subject: [Leica] Cataloging negatives
From: mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine)
Date: Fri Sep 16 14:15:03 2005

Tina,
Thanks for the reply.
So, if I dump the new files into a folder say "not catalogued" and
then via iView catalogue them won't iView show them in the "not
catalogued" folder. Or, as I run them through iView can I direct the
actual file to another folder, e.g., "catalouged"? This is the
problem I just can't seen to get my mind around. Must be age.

Michael.

Against stupidity the Gods themselves struggle in vain. /Schiller/