Subject: [Leica] PAWs posted
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Sep 16 08:21:24 2005

Hi Ric, the color is very bold. Is this Reala? I used some 10+ years ago
and I don't remember it being so saturated. Almost... Velvia like,
especially look at the grass 36d, it's almost blue! (true blue grass?)

I like 36b with the dog, but the color blobs distract. May be if you turn
that one into B&W, it will work better?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAWs posted)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] PAWs posted)