Subject: [Leica] lighting critique request
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Sep 16 02:12:11 2005

Hi Eric,
Wow, those are really nice. So you are basically using the monolight as a
fill flash? I need to think about that. Very very nice. They don't look
like flash picture at all.

How do you set up the power output of the light. Do you just dial in way
down? How do you meter?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] lighting critique request)