Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: M & R Lenses
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Sep 15 12:32:38 2005

If you can get an M4 - in good condition - cheap, grab it - assuming that
you don't need/want the internal meter. The issues aren't with the M4, which
many consider the last of the 'classic' Leicas, but with the M4-2 and M 4-P,
which some look down upon. I've owned both and never had a problem with
them, but... But until recently the M4s were quite pricey as they were in
high demand.