Subject: [Leica] OT - Ricoh GR digital
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Tue Sep 13 04:35:26 2005

I was all ready to buy the recently announced Ricoh Capilo R3 as a great
digital "streetshooter" when the GR8 came out just a few days ago. However,
now I'm a little worried about them coming out w/ an improved "GR-9" next
week.....or next month. Also, you got to be concerned about warranty
service, if any. Ricoh cameras and dealers aren't plentiful anywhere unless
maybe in Japan. Furthermore, in depth reviews of any of their cameras are
non- existant as far as I can see. If anyone knows of a good review, please
post.

Bill

nathan.wajsman@planet.nl wrote:
This sounds pretty exciting, actually! I currently use a Canon G6 as my
pocket camera, but have fond memories of my film GR1, and if this one is
the same size, then I will look very seriously at it. If it used CF
cards, it would be even better...

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands