Subject: [Leica] WARNING - Non Leica photographs
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Sep 12 19:37:41 2005

At 05:13 AM 9/12/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>It took a few days for me gain the confidence to inflict a bunch of
>Pentax photos upon the denizens of the LUG.

No worries, Jim, they are beautiful!

Is it true that in years of low water you can sometimes see the tops of the
houses that were flooded when they created the reservoir?  Or am I thinking
of Quabbin Reservoir?

Anyway, the tonality is yummy, the composition is beautiful, and basically,
those IR pictures are just plain gorgeous.  You just gave me a GeeBee-style
experience of the state I grew up in and left years ago.  Thanks!

--Peter

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Quabbin)