Subject: [Leica] WARNING - Non Leica photographs
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Sep 11 20:27:33 2005

Glen:

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Last week I was trying to take some at a school nearby. I figured that
the huge green maples around it would show up in that strange whiteness
which is peculiar to IR film.

I had no sooner started when a dragon lady emerged to shoo me away.

It turned out that the first day of school was the next day and she, by
Gawd wanted to serve notice.

The First Day Of School!  A big day for some teachers... who haven't had
sex since June!