Subject: [Leica] Quabbin
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Sep 12 20:04:45 2005

Hi Peter:

Thanks. I enjoyed shooting them.

I don't know about the Wachusett Reservoir, created in 1895, but it is
true that on the very rare occasions when the Quabbin, which flows to
the Wachusett Reservoir by way of the Quabbin Aqueduct, is low... some
of the foundations from those lost towns of Dana, Enfield, Greenwich and
Prescott on the former Swift River can be seen, along with the remains
of some of the roads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quabbin_Reservoir

Jim