Subject: [Leica] telescopes??
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Sep 11 18:45:42 2005

A colleague of mine knows that I am camera/optics nut.
His particular passion is telescopes.  He is looking to buy his dream
telescope.
Any LUGgers who are also into telescopes out there?
Any forums I can direct him to?

And I quote my friend:
"I've been telescope shopping - by weight criterior I'll likely go 10"
(86 lbs.) vs 12" (126 lbs.). Although an 8" (64lbs.) may suffice- what
do your photo chat friends think about Meade vs Celestron
(Schmidt-Cassegrain)?"

thanks,
Eric

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] telescopes??)