Subject: [Leica] couple of DMR examples from this AM (warning: kids)
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 11:46:32 2005

In a message dated 9/10/2005 5:52:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:
Now if we could have this kind of quality without a price that breaks the
Bank of Canada or Fort Knox it would be wonderful simply because it's
obvious there is definitely a nicer looking reproduction.

ted

Oh come on Ted, with your connections I'm sure the Bank of Canada would give
you enough for 3 DM-R's to use on your 3 R-8's.  ;-)

Gene