Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: Almere/Schiphol
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 10 07:53:09 2005

Hi Neil,

Thanks for looking and for the compliments; regarding McDo--I too prefer
other fast foods, but on the other hand, if people in Almere were not
buying their hamburgers, the restaurant would not be here.

As for the email rejection, apparently the Dutch ISP has experienced a
lot of undeliverable email originating at your IP address
(81.206.107.187) and has temporarily blocked it. You can try using my
other email address, nathan@nathanfoto.com.

Kind regards,
Nathan