Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: Almere/Schiphol
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 10 00:38:12 2005

I really hate coming back from a vacation on a Monday afternoon. One has
to jump straight into work/school the next morning, and there is
precious little time for working on the image stash brought back. But
now it is weekend, and there is some time to catch up :-) I will
hopefully put up pictures from Barcelona and Perpignan by tomorrow
evening, but in the meantime I am catching up on the PAWs.

Week 34 was the week before I went to Barcelona. The first four images
are from the town where I live, Almere.

Another addition to my "bicycles" project:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_34.jpg

A fish vendor at our outdoor food market prepares a customer's purchase:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_34alt1.jpg

Two women in what is apparently a serious conversation, also at the market:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_34alt2.jpg

One of my neighbours ;-) About 3 km from our house there is a refuge for
abandoned monkeys. They are nursed back to physical and meantal health
as necessary, and then returned to their natural habitats or zoos:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_34alt3.jpg

The last two images are from the departure lounge at Schiphol, taken
while we were waiting for our flight to Barcelona. Three children were
playing around a giant TV screen; one of the two boys seemed more
interested in the girl, but the one in the blue shirt was clearly more
fascinated by technology:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_34alt4.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_34alt5.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands