Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: Almere/Schiphol
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Sep 10 05:26:58 2005

Hi Nathan,

Alt5 is my favorite.  The two disconnected kids, one wanting to
"lounge"...the "whisky & cigars" and the slightly crazed-looking face on
the sign behind...Nice.

In fact, all I wish for was to be able to read the full "whisky" while
still seeing the face of the man in the billboard.  That might have been
possible had you been slightly closer and to the right...or it might have
required major construction in the airport, which you probably weren't
prepared to do!

Anyway, a very nice catch.

Best,
Aaron

PS--I note with some chagrin that I am able to identify the brand of child
stroller visible on the right of the frame...I'd know the shape of those
MacLaren handles anywhere...how quickly things change!