Subject: [Leica] The Horror!
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Sep 7 00:28:35 2005

A good ole Russian Kiev (Contax duplicate) with metal shutter curtains
will help :-)

Man I'm glad you guys remind me of this. I haven't had it happen and I
think I try and avoid it, but I don't have any lenscaps around and
even if I did, I'd be deathly afraid of using them, since I'm not used
to it and would probably forget to take them off.

I used to think this was an urban legend, until Graham demonstrated
his shot the first time a while back.

Daniel