Subject: [Leica] I really disagree with this policy
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Sep 6 22:18:59 2005

On 07/09/2005, at 2:24, Don Dory wrote:

> Can't we give them some dignity and not poke cameras in their faces?

Probably I will poke my camera on the face of the fotog who is
abusing of anyone  during a disaster but.... I won't take a single
picture to anyone without asking for permission *before* no matter if
it's for myself or for an agency, I can't think (or I  dont  want to
think) that anyone will not do it under these circunstances; IMHO not
different than Guatemala, Mexico, India, Sumatra where it happened
before and we saw normal to get pictures of people on the newspapers.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] I really disagree with this policy)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] I really disagree with this policy)