Subject: [Leica] More B&W Locos
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Mon Sep 5 19:29:29 2005

Peter- Great photos!! A few years ago I was working on an assignment in
London when I was invited for a weekend in Dorset with Leica author Brian
Bower and his mates. We stayed in a little hotel in Wareham and the next day
went to Swanage for a ride on the train. Unfortunately when I was there the
tracks were not through to Corfe Castle but the roadbed was being prepped. I
did visit the castle. Bravo for the photos.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue
Canada