Subject: [Leica] two dogs and a kid...and lots of changes
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 5 18:59:53 2005

Eric,
I am not sure you picked the best one of this set.  You linked to this one:
http://canid.com/current/johanna_0508_11.html

but I think that I like this one better:

http://canid.com/current/johanna_0508_13.html

The first image you presented is a fun picture.  I especially like the
fangs in the lower left of the image.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com