Subject: [Leica] OT: Katrina hits home...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 5 17:02:03 2005

Ken,
I am sure that the citizens of New Orleans will appreciate your
son-in-laws training and professionalism.  One of the issues is that
the National Guard/active military is not allowed to perform police
functions on U.S. soil other than in emergency situations during
martial law.

I hope that he has a chance to train with the local police as the NO
force does not have the best reputation for training or
professionalism.  If New Orleans is to be put back together, then let
us put it together as the best that this country can do.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com