Subject: [Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 5 04:40:43 2005

Gerald,
Welcome to the rangefinder world.  I took the liberty of looking at
your other images in the Pbase folder.  I do think that you are not
getting close enough as a personal comfort zone.

With that said, I think that you have a great approach to windows,
doors, and the light as it comes through.  Take time to explore why
this appeals to you and as you understand the attraction you will take
stronger and stronger images.

The image you posted is a good one, you have caught the all to
frequent loneliness of waiting in a public place.

Don
don.dory@gamil.com