Subject: [Leica] PERPIGNAN
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Sep 5 09:16:30 2005

It was indeed a pleasure for me too, both to discover the beautiful town
of Perpignan and to meet Luis, Tarek and Steve. Perpignan is the kind of
town where one can spend the entire day sitting at an outdoor cafe
watching the human traffic.

Just got back from Barcelona, where the city is beautiful, the food
great, and the girls pretty. Much to my surprise, we were greeted by
beautiful weather at our arrival in Amsterdam, so the transition from
vacation to work/school is a bit less painful than expected.

Now I have 400 images to edit and 702 unread messages, most from my
friends on the LUG :-)

Nathan