Subject: Now: Keeping the DMR. Re: [Leica] Blue Grouse
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Mon Sep 5 09:15:57 2005

Buy my DMR? I was thinking of flipping it earlier this week.. That is
until I really starting shooting with it.

Guys and gals.. I love it. Its a keeper.

I am working all weekend but will post some pics as soon as I recover
from 80 hours on call.
1dsm2 had the loudest siren call but after reading & seeing the direct
comparison (over at fredmiranda.com), I am keeping the DMR.

Cheers,
Eric