Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Sep 4 22:37:07 2005

I think it is a bag that was first marketed in the 70'ies. It was nice
then, but has eventually received cult status. I'm not sure why.
Probably the "classic" attribute.

Best thing for street photography could very well be 3 or 4 rolls of
film in your pocket and a body with a lens of your choice. Bags just
get in the way; choices do too.

Best,
Daniel