Subject: [Leica] Anne Rice
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Sep 4 17:49:15 2005

Isn't that a shame, that taking note of positive behavior is not newsworthy
because, if it were, it would be such a rare event. Maybe we should qualify
it as the 6pm negative news. Fox just broke into a positive segment to
report the downed helicopter, so they wouldn't get "scooped".

I think I'll channel surf for SpongeBob Squarepants.