Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 307
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Sep 3 13:28:49 2005

Ted means shots like this.  Pretty easy with the 35mm lens.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/6_6229_07

In extreme cases, one can stand on a chair.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Rachel-Scott/3_6233_10

The "real" professional photographer at this wedding shot me standing on a
chair taking the above picture.  I want a copy!  :-)

I often don't need the extra height, as I am 6 feet 3 inches (190.5 cm)
tall.  It's also good for getting things out of top cupboards.  But not for
slipping through crowds.  Or going unnoticed.  Or fitting in cars.

--Peter