Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica] Danger Photos
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Sep 1 22:56:25 2005

Tina:  Did you just use the "R" word?  Somehow I can't imagine you
retiring.  Not swimming in pirhana-infested rivers, maybe.   No longer
hauling 1D Mark II and a half a ton of batteries up a mountain,
perhaps.  Doing more personal stuff you want to do and less what someone
else tells you to do, sure.  But retire?  Nah.   :-)

Seriously, have a safe trip, a good journey, come back to us, and be
careful on those makeshift wooden bridges.  Sounds like its safer in
Honduras than on the Gulf Coast these days.

--Peter