Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica 21-35mm
From: kenghor at hotmail.com (Wee Keng Hor)
Date: Fri Sep 2 19:21:33 2005

Part of the rubber at the rear can easily be removed using a jewel
screwdriver to give way for the mirror on the 1Ds body.
I've used Canon 17-35L, Contax 21mm, Olympus 21mm on the 1Ds and have never
seen such poor resolution at the corner! I've also tried different adapters.
So all evidence seems to be pointing to the lens. Either the quality control
is very poor or the lens design is indeed very bad.
Have yet to try in on a Leica film camera. Perhaps the design is not
suitable for Canon bodies.