Subject: [Leica] Leica MDigital
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Sep 2 17:13:16 2005

The point, Merdad, is that the LCD viewing system on the Oly prosumers is
fine for Prosumer cameras costing under $1K - it would be an insult for
anyone paying what a Leica M digital will undoubtedly cost. But I seriously
doubt this is a real issue, as it's highly unlikely that Leica will be
following the advice Bob provides.

On 9/2/05 8:04 PM, "mehrdad" <msadat@gmail.com> wrote:

> a rolex and casio watch both have dials and tell the time. one sells
> for 15k and one sells for  50 usd, B.D i don't think your analogy
> works
>
> On 9/2/05, B. D. Colen <bdcolen@comcast.net> wrote:
>> If a Leica M digital has an LCD "real time" viewscreen like the Oly
>> prosumers, it better sell for what they do - because that's what it will
>> be
>> worth. ;-)

>>> I assume Leica is working out a pixel array that can register the images
>>> of
>>> rangefinder lenses with high resolution right to the periphery of the
>>> image.
>>> The LCD view screen would be a delight to use, particularly if it could
>>> be
>>> real