Subject: [Leica] LUGgers hit by Hurricane Katrina
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Wed Aug 31 11:54:43 2005

I was wondering how they were going to get folks out of the Dome too.
Apparently, it has a helicopter landing pad (who knew?).  They plan on using
that and then loading buses to Houston.  The problem is that they then have
to figure out how to get the buses filled with those folks around the
portions of I-10 that have been demolished.  You're right, it will be messy.

I wish everyone dealing with this disaster the very best - all remain in my
thoughts and prayers.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.