Subject: [Leica] LUGgers hit by Hurricane Katrina
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Aug 30 20:00:26 2005

Being in California means that you are bound to know someone that know
someone in any of the 50 States. A close personal friend just visited her
family in Louisiana 2 weeks ago and of course she can't contact her
relatives. What brings this more to home is that we are sitting on the
Pacific Ring of Fire. One big one in the wrong time and wrong place and
there could be lots of damage and loss of lifes.

Ugh.

use richard at imagecraft.com)