Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin Puts on the DM-R
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Aug 31 03:24:32 2005

Looks like you landed in the boring part of the thread, where they
were shooting colour cards.  Try some of the other 60 or so pages for
interesting pics.

I just downloaded one of the 28 MB tifs made by the DMR available on
the Leica site.  One is titled 'frau' another 'Eule', which means owl.

http://www.leica-camera.com/digitalekameras/digitalmodul/downloads/
index_e.html

I'm zooming in on the frau's ring.

Rick.