Subject: [Leica] ISO dial on back of M6 TTL
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (Charles C. Stirk Jr)
Date: Sun Aug 28 17:33:25 2005

"Do any others find the ISO dial less than precise. I
sometimes  put my SF24 on the camera and find that a
supposed ISO400  registers with the flash as ISO320!"

" clicks in that dial are quite close and yes it's
easy to   get a bit off"

I found the same thing untill I got the SF 20 never relized
that I was consistintly doing it wrong ..

Charles

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs