Subject: [Leica] ISO dial on back of M6 TTL
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 20:51:19 2005

In a message dated 8/28/2005 1:21:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
scott@adrenaline.com writes:
Do any others find the ISO dial less than precise. I sometimes
put my SF24 on the camera and find that a supposed ISO400
registers with the flash as ISO320!  And like discrepancies.

A bit of dial tweaking fixes the problem, but without the SF24
or any other confirmation, I often don't trust the ISO film speed
dial on the back of the camera.
Never had the problem.  The dial seems very positive in its setting and has
never even hinted at moving inadvertantly.

Gene