Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Aug 28 14:20:31 2005

Jeffery, our entired, rather dispered, family has you in our prayers
as we watch the storm bear down.

I remember the fundamental recommendations since you're going to hunker down:

DO hunker down and DON'T decide to make mad dashes out into the worst
part of the weather.

Make sure you have everything you can possibly need to ride it
through. I hope you're filling up everything you own with water and
have a way to deal with sewage since that might well go down.

Be safe.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT NOLA Katrina)
Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT NOLA Katrina)