Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Aug 28 13:49:09 2005

Take them, your cameras, and you to the Superdome - they're reportedly
setting up for people who can't otherwise leave. As you've undoubtedly
heard, the NWS is calling this one of the five worst storms of the past
hundred years, and is predicting it will be as hard-hitting as Camille, but
will strike a much wider area with that strength.

Good luck!

B. D.