Subject: [Leica] Jupiter-8 arrives
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Aug 28 13:38:15 2005

You make me very happy that I bought it too :-)
Mine arrived a week ago and is now underway with a Jupiter 12 and a Kiev 4AM
body to a certain Oleg in the Ukrain that will finetune them.
Can't wait to receive them looking at your shots, that, BTW, show that you
are a damn good shooter, too. Because a good camera in the hands of a nitwit
doesn't deliver such good shots.